Accreditation Coordinating Committee
The mission of the Accreditation Coordinating Committee (ACC) is to provide a forum for coordinating the college’s efforts in achieving and maintaining compliance with ACCJC standards.
The ACC serves to communicate accreditation standards and processes to the campus community as well as ensuring campus-wide participation.
The ACC creates and disseminates an annual planning calendar for the completion of program review, assessment, and other related accreditation goals.
The ACC oversees the production of reports to the ACCJC and ensures the authenticity of these documents.
The ACC monitors and reports progress on the implementation of accreditation recommendations and standards.
- Kevin Ballinger - Vice President, Instruction/Accreditation Liaison Officer
- Sheri Sterner- Dean, Research, Planning & Institutional Effectiveness
- Anna Hanlon- Institutional Effectiveness Coordinator/Co-Chair
- Charlene Reed- Online Faculty Coordinator
- Loren Sachs- President, Academic Senate
- Lynn Krieger- Classified Senate
- Madjid Niroumand- Vice President, Student Services
- Elizabeth Page- Curriculum Classified Senate
- Richard Pagel- Vice President, Administrative Services
- Andrea Rangno- President, Classified Senate
- Clyde Phillips- Transparency Committee
- Michael Sutliff- Instructional Dean
- Yong Qian Lee- Student Senate
- Derek Vergara- Student Services Program Review Coordinator