- Misuse of your account, and disruptive behavior may result in your account being disabled, and further disciplinary action.
- These facilities are for the use of registered students, faculty and college staff only.
- Non-enrolled visitors should check with Computing Center staff at the INFOMATION DESK about available services.
- Registered students, faculty and college staff must have a network account to use the computers in the Computing Center.
- Food and Drinks are not allowed in the Computing Center ( including bottled water).
current Orange Coast College Student ID Card is required while present
in the Computing Center. A current Student ID Card must be presented at
the Information Desk for resetting the student network account password
and for other services.
- The Computing Center is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Logging on/off:
Use of the facility:
- Do not log on with any account other than your own.
- Do not allow anyone else to log on with your account for any purpose at any time.
will NOT be saved to the computer hard drive once student logs off.
Save the files to an external device, such as a USB drive. Students also
have the option of using Google Drive to save files (check your student
email for more information).
- When leaving the Computing Center, please log off, push in your chair, and make sure you have all of your belongings.
- Use of the facilities is for educational purposes only.
- Viewing of and/or saving obscene or sexually explicit materials is not permitted.
- Introduction of viruses or other malicious software is not permitted.
- Illegal downloading of software or use of pirated software is not permitted.
using computers for educational purposes have priority over students
using equipment for personal reasons, such as email, chat sessions and