Do you aspire to someday be a president, CEO or executive?
Are you a minority woman interested in developing the skills necessary to lead large scale educational institutions or corporations?
Are you committed to your personal and professional development?
We prepare and train women as tomorrow's LEADERS
For the last 23 years, the Kaleidoscope Leadership Institute has trained over 400 women representing Asian Americans, African Americans, Hispanic/Latina, Arab/Middle Eastern Americans and Native Americans in higher education and corporate America. Kaleidoscope was established in 1991 through the Ford Foundation funding to give minority women an opportunity to examine themselves in the mirror and discover their wondrous reflections.
The objectives of this institute are:
- Discuss issues facing leaders of educational institutions
- To explore the workplace challenges within higher education
- To increase communications between other ethnic groups and within your ethnic group
- To create networking opportunities and mentorships
- To examine strategies for success
- And many more issues, topics, questions, scenarios!
For updated and event information, "like" and "follow" our Facebook and Twitter page!
We limit our training to 50 attendees per year; quality and the personal attention to your individual and collective training, development and networking needs are our #1 priority.
Kaleidoscope Leadership Institute 2014 begins: December 3-7, 2014