MyOCC And Banner Will Be Unavailable During Spring BreakDistrict Information Technology is upgrading Banner to the latest recommended release to make improvements to all modules within our SIS system. We understand that this may cause some inconvenience, but it is necessary and beneficial as it prepares us for future student success and priority registration enhancements. To minimize interruption, this upgrade has been planned during the Spring Break when system usage is at its lowest and the downtime impact would be minimal.
Monday, March 24, 2014
MyOCC and Banner will be unavailable from Monday, March 24th until Sunday, March 30th. However, if the upgrade is completed sooner the system will be made available.
Please plan accordingly for the following impacted access and services:
• MyOCC will be unavailable. Please note that you will not be able to access the roster or post grades.
• Blackboard will be available through a redirect link after sign-on to MyOCC. For your convenience, here is the direct link to Blackboard (https://occ.blackboard.com).
• Beginning Wednesday, March 26th students can check regularly to see if the system is available, especially if they are anticipating a waitlist notification.
• The Credentials Transcript Order page has been updated with information about the Transcript Order Process during this down time.
• The National Student Clearinghouse Verification page has been updated with information about ordering a Verification during this down time.