Students planning to enroll in noncredit classes only should complete the noncredit application. Completing the noncredit application will allow individuals to receive support services and enroll in noncredit classes at any of the three colleges in the Coast Community College District: Coastline Community College, Golden West College, and Orange Coast College.
1. Click on "First time user account creation."
2. Create a Login ID and PIN.
3. Record your Login ID and PIN for future reference.
4. Complete the application questions.
5. Submit your application by clicking "Application is Complete" at the bottom of the page.
6. Once your application has been successfully submitted, you will receive an email from the Coast Community College District within 2 - 3 business days with your OCC Student ID#, password, and registration information.
The noncredit application is
not intended for the following individuals: international applicants/students, high school students, or credit students.
The noncredit application will not allow individuals to enroll in credit courses. If you would like to enroll in credit courses, please complete the
CCCApply application for admission to the college of your choice.
Contact the Adult Education office if you do not receive an email confirmation from OCC Admissions Office at 714-432-6897 or email@example.com. Please be prepared to provide office staff with the Login ID you created for the noncredit application.