To enroll in classes, you will need a current Coast District student ID #.
- Complete admission application to receive student ID number
- Fill out only
ONE admission application. You do not need to complete more than one
Which admission application should you complete?
Complete Noncredit application if:
- First time new student who has never applied or taken classes at OCC, Coastline or Golden West College
- Interested in registering for free, noncredit classes: English Language Learning (ELL), Personal Care Aide, Customer Service/Retail, and Computer Basics
Complete the Credit CCC Apply application if:
- Interested in taking credit courses, transfer classes and earn college units
- If you are a returning student, have previously applied or registered at OCC, Coastline or Golden West College.
NEXT STEPS: Contact the Adult Education office if you do not receive an email with your student ID number and password from the Admissions Office within 5 business days.
Adult Education Office
Phone: (714) 432-6897