Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Home > Academics > Adult Education > Apply Now

Apply Now

To enroll in classes, you will need a current Coast District student ID #. 

  • Complete an admission application to receive student ID number.
  • Fill out only ONE admission application. You do not need to complete more than one.

Which admission application should you complete? Noncredit or Credit Application

Complete Noncredit Application if:

  • You are a first-time, new student who has never applied to nor taken classes at OCC, Coastline or Golden West College and; 
  • You are interested in registering for free, noncredit classes including: English Language Learning (ELL), Personal Care Aide, Customer Service/Retail, and/or Computer Basics.

Complete the Credit CCC Apply Application if:

  • You are interested in taking credit courses, transfer classes and earning college units.
  • You are a returning student, have previously applied to or registered at OCC, Coastline or Golden West College.

NEXT STEPS: Contact the Adult Education office if you are not sure which application to complete or do not receive an email with your student ID number and password from the Admissions Office within 5 business days. 


Adult Education Office
Phone: (714) 432-6897

instagram.png facebook.png