ELL Faculty Advisors are available to answer your questions.
- Should I take ELL or ESL classes?
- Which ELL class is right for me?
- What are the differences between noncredit and credit classes?
- Can you help me understand my ELL assessment results?
- Can you help me understand my CASAS test results?
- Am I ready to take a credit ESL class?
- Am I ready to transition to a career program?
- I need help with Zoom, Canvas, or myEnglish Lab.
FALL 2021 Office Hours:
Monday: 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Tuesday: 1:15 pm - 2:00 pm and 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am - 11:00 am
To meet with an instructor during their scheduled office hours, please click on the link below to sign up.
Sign Up Sheet
Adult Education Office
Call or Text: (714) 432-6897