Student Employment at OCC
Working on campus as a student assistant is a great way to earn money, have a flexible schedule and develop various skills to add to your resume and prepare you for future work experiences.
A student assistant works in a college department and has specifically designed responsibilities. Assignments typically deal with clerical or communication-related duties and assistance to any division. However, the nature of the job may vary from department to department. These jobs also take your class timings and exam schedule into account.
How to Apply
- Go to www.cccd.edu.
- Click on Employment.
- Under Job Opportunities, click on Classified Staff, Management and Other Opportunities.
- In the Search box, type “Student Assistant Pool – Orange Coast College.”
- Click on the job title from the results list.
- Read through the description and click Apply to start your application.
- The supervisor from the office that is hiring will contact you for an interview, when applicable.