Through internships, employers can find talented students to assist with necessary and important tasks. While employers provide the learning experience, students offer the necessary office, project, or department support. Everybody wins!!
Post Your Internship Opportunities at Orange Coast College for FREE
Just click the link below to register with
College Central today!
Supervisor responsibilities for the Internship Academy:
- Assist and approve of student intern with identifying, developing three specific learning outcomes to be learned on the job
- Provide input and support for student to achieve learning outcomes
- Sign students monthly time sheets
- Provide adequate supervision of student's work ensuring the student receives maximum educational benefit
- Meet with intern's faculty advisor at least once during a site visit to the internship location
- Evaluate and grade student's learning outcomes at the end of the internship semester
If you have further questions, please contact the Internship Academy, located in the Job Center, 3rd Floor, Watson Hall, at 714.432.5988 or firstname.lastname@example.org