Internship Academy Office
Watson Hall 3rd floor in the Job Center
The Internship Academy at Orange Coast College offers current OCC students the opportunity to attend college classes and earn college credit for concurrent learning on the job. The internship may be paid or unpaid. Take advantage of the opportunity to explore careers in a supervised, structured learning experience in professional setting.
Benefits of an Internship
- Earn up to 4 units of credit, CSU transferable
- Gain valuable industry connections
- Learn if this is the career or major for you
- Build your resume
- Possible job opportunity
- Experience the opportunity of a lifetime
- Internship units are based on the number of hours worked during the semester after you have enrolled in the class.
|| 297 +
A maximum of four intern units may be earned in Fall & Spring, two units in Summer
Student Responsible for Paying Registration Fees