Here is how it works:
- Go to the "written submission" tab on this website.
- Download the file 2019 Pirates Plank application file
- Answer the 6 questions to the best of your knowledge. Provide a brief paragraph or more (no more the 3 paragraphs per question). Please be as specific to your business as you can in your answers.
- Upload your completed application back on the "written submission" tab by March 5, 2019 or sooner. We will be selecting from the first 25 applications.
- A group of faculty members will evaluate and score all the submissions between March 6-9.
- The top 7 will be notified by Sunday, March 10. Students will have two full weeks plus the spring break to prepare their presentations.
- Selected students will also have an opportunity to talk with former winners and practice their presentations to improve their abilities to present their best. We want to see you SUCCEED!!!!
- The presentations will be in the Robert B. Moore Theater on OCC campus from 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm, on Thursday, April 4, 2019.
- Bring your family and friends to cheer you on
Please go to the contact page if you have further questions