Here is how it works:
- Go to the "written submission" tab on this website.
- Download the file 2018 Pirates Plank application file
- Answer the 6 questions to the best of your knowledge. Provide a brief paragraph or more (no more the 3 paragraphs per question). Please be as detailed as you can in your answers.
- Upload your answers to the form back on the "written submission" tab by March 11, 2018
- A group of faculty members will evaluate and score all the submissions between March 12-17
- The top 7 will be notified by March 18. Student will have two weeks with two full weekends to prepare their presentations plus the spring break to prepare their presentation.
- The presentations will be in the Robert B. Moore Theater on OCC campus from 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm, on Thursday, April 5, 2018.
- Bring your family and friends to cheer you on
Please go to the contact page if you have further questions