Here is how it works:
2020 Spring OCC Pirates Plank Student Written Application.docx
- You must be a current student of Orange Coast College during the Spring 2020 Semester.
- Download the file below - 2020 Spring OCC Pirates Plank Student Written Application file (docx).
- Answer the 6 questions to the best of your knowledge. Provide a brief paragraph or more (no more the 3 paragraphs per question). Be as detailed as you can in your answers.
- Please feel free to contact Prof. Mark Grooms at email@example.com or click Contact Us if you need help or have questions.
- Return to this "Apply Now" tab and scroll to the bottom to "copy and paste" your answers in the Google Form by November 12, 2019 or sooner. We will be selecting from the first 25 applications, whichever come first.
- A group of faculty members will evaluate and score all the submissions between November 13-24. Your application will be anonymous to the evaluators.
- The top 7 to move onto the pitch competition will be notified by November 25, 2019.
- The business department will hold workshops to help you fine tune your plan and presentation.
- Selected students will also have an opportunity to talk with former winners and practice their presentations to improve their pitch. We want to see you SUCCEED!!!!!
- The presentations will be in the Robert B. Moore Theatre on the OCC campus from 6:45 pm - 8:45 pm, Thursday, April 2, 2020.
- Bring your family and friends to cheer you on.
Once you have completed the application above, you can now "Copy and Paste" your answers in the form below.