Here is how it works:
You must be a current student of Orange Coast College during the Spring 2019 Semester.
- Download the file below - 2019 Spring OCC Pirates Plank Student Written Application file (docx).
- Answer the 6 questions to the best of your knowledge. Provide a brief paragraph or more (no more the 3 paragraphs per question). Be as detailed as you can in your answers.
- Please feel free to contact Prof. Mark Grooms at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit me in my office (MBCC 107) if you need help.
- Return to this "Apply Now" tab to "copy and paste" your answers to the Google Form by March 5, 2019 or sooner. We will be selecting from the first 25 applications, whichever come first.
- A group of faculty members will evaluate and score all the submissions between March 6-9. Your application will be anonymous to the evaluators.
- The top 7 to move onto the pitch competition will be notified by March 10. Student will have two full weeks plus the spring break to prepare their presentations.
- Selected students will also have an opportunity to talk with former winners and practice their presentations to improve their pitch. We want to see you SUCCEED!!!!!
- The presentations will be in the Robert B. Moore Theatre on the OCC campus from 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm, Thursday, April 4, 2019.
- Bring your family and friends to cheer you on.
2019 Spring OCC Pirates Plank Student Written Application.docx
Once you have completed the application above, you can now "Copy and Paste" your answers in the form below.