MASS APPEAL 2018: OCC Student Exhibition
Two Weeks of OCC's Talent From Across the Campus!
Awards and Prizes! $100 1st Prize
Drop-Off Dates: April 17-19, Tue - Thur
Show Dates: May 3-17
Reception: May 3, 5:00-7:30 PM, Thur
Pick-up Dates: May 21-23, M-W
Guidelines & Dates
- ALL OCC Students are eligible to participate, who are enrolled in at least one OCC class.
- Submit ONE piece only – your best recent work.
- ALL paintings and ALL framed work should include hanging hardware installed on back, or Matted work will be acceptable and hung using binder clips; otherwise work WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Instructors may submit ONE additional student artwork. Contact the gallery for special requests.
- If the work requires a large amount of floor space or is a large-scale, immersive installation, for example, then contact the gallery in advance of the Drop-Off Dates, as there are additional walls going down the center of the Main Gallery. If this is the case you may consider visiting The Doyle, as the current exhibition, on view through April 7th, utilizes this layout which will be the same for Mass Appeal 2018.
- Limited pedestals and AV equipment.
- The Orange Coast College Frank M. Doyle Arts Pavilion retains the right to not accept any work that does not meet risk and safety conditions, such as containing live animals, organic, decaying matter, food, parts not secured properly, or contains objectionable content.
- ALL work MUST be collected from the gallery during designated pick up times. Items left after this period become the property of the gallery and may be removed and discarded.