Preparing for Your Online Class
Online Check list:
- Prepare Your Computer for your online class.
Email your Instructor by Wednesday of the first week of class.
- Support Website if you still need help.
Don't lose your place in class!
- Check in with your instructor via email between Monday and Wednesday of the first week of class.
- If you do not email your instructor between Monday and Wednesday of the first week, you could lose your space in the class or miss important class work.
- In order to email your instructor use the school directory.
When can I start my class?
- You will have access to your online courses on the first day of term. Your instructor may contact you with login information and dates.
Are you adding a course after the first week of instruction?
If your instructor has given you an add code to register for a closed course, you need to take
ONE of the following steps.
For Canvas classes:
You must complete your MyOCC registration using this add code. You should have access to your online class within 48 hours of registering. If not, create a
For Non-Canvas classes: