Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Home > Enrollment Center > Registration > Official Withdrawal and Leave of Absence

Official Withdrawal and Leave of Absence

Students who receive Federal Financial Aid (PELL Grants) and have dropped all classes who would like to officially withdraw from Orange Coast College or request a leave of absence are encouraged to inform the Enrollment Services Office and submit the form below.  Students receiving Federal financial aid are encourage to speak with a financial aid specialist prior to withdrawing.

Please read the information on the form and contact Enrollment Services if you have any questions.

OCC Formal Withdrawal Form.pdf