If you plan to park your vehicle on campus while you’re attending classes, you may want to purchase a parking permit as parking is by permit only.
|When to Purchase a Parking Permit|
Once you have registered for courses, you can conveniently Purchase a Parking Permit Online using your Credit Card anytime during the semester. Computers are available on campus in Watson Hall to order parking permits. Parking Permits are mailed the next business day after receipt of payment.
Note: Parking Permits ARE NOT available for pick up on campus.
How to Order a Parking Permit
Using a Credit Card:
- Log onto your MyOCC account and click on Purchase an OCC Parking Decal link on the home tab.
- Complete the online form and use your credit card to pay the $30.00* fee.
Using Check or Cash:
- Using the computer in the Enrollment Center (ask staff for specific computer), log onto your MyOCC account and click on Purchase an OCC Parking Decal link on the home tab.
- Check the COD box on the order payment page.
- You may submit check payments by mail or in person in the Enrollment Center on the 1st floor of Watson Hall.
- Cash payments must be submitted at the Bursars Office.
You will receive an e-mail confirmation and the parking permit will be mailed to you the next business day.
*Effective Fall 2012 BOGFW waiver recipients pay $30.00 for parking permits.
What if I have not received my parking permit and the temporary permit is about to expire?
If you do not receive the parking permit within 7 business days from the payment date contact Campus Safety at (714) 432-5017.