Now that you're admitted, here are some helpful reminders of things you need to do.
- Log in to MyOCC and check your student email account located in MyOCC. Helpful information regarding your placement recommendations can be found on the My Records page under Unofficial Transcripts.
- Review the View My Eligibility checklist available through MyOCC to assure you're ready for registration. The View My Eligibility checklist may be accessed through MyOCC > Registration > View My Eligibility.
- Check your financial aid status and submit any outstanding documents through MyOCC. The financial aid status may be accessed through MyOCC > Financial Aid > Financial Aid Requirements.
- Check your student e-mail regularly for important correspondence from various OCC offices regarding tuition and fee payment, registration, etc.
- Plan ahead by viewing what classes are being offered through the Class Schedule.
Contact the Enrollment Center
with questions related to class registration or transfer credit.
Contact the Assessment Center
with questions related to math and English course recommendations, assistance with registration, online orientation, and priority registration.
Contact the Student Health Center
with questions about the nursing, medical, and mental health services available.