Now that you're admitted, here are some helpful reminders of things you need to do.
- Log in to MyCoast portal and check your student email account located in the top right of the MyCoast portal. Helpful information regarding your placement recommendations can be found on the My Records page under Unofficial Transcripts.
- Review the View My Eligibility checklist available through MyCoast to assure you're ready for registration. The View My Eligibility checklist may be accessed through MyCoast portal > Registration > View My Eligibility.
- Check your financial aid status and submit any outstanding documents through MyCoast. The financial aid status may be accessed through MyCoast portal> Financial Aid > Financial Aid Requirements.
- Check your student e-mail regularly for important correspondence from various OCC offices regarding tuition and fee payment, registration, etc.
- Plan ahead by viewing what classes are being offered through the Class Schedule.
Contact the Enrollment Center
with questions related to class registration or transfer credit.
Contact the Assessment Center
with questions related to math and English course recommendations, assistance with registration, online orientation, and priority registration.
Contact the Student Health Center
with questions about the nursing, medical, and mental health services available.
Contact the Help Desk for help accessing MyCoast portal or use the Forgot Password?