2015 Commencement Information
Friday, May 29, 2015
5:30 p.m. - Pacific Amphitheatre
Corner of Fairview/Arlington
Bookstore Graduation Information
- Students MUST have their commencement postcard for all cap & gown purchases.
- Graduating students must turn the postcard into the Bookstore even if you are borrowing a cap & gown or using one you have purchased previously.
- EOPS students must bring commencement post card AND EOPS slip for all cap & gown purchases.
- Caps & Gowns will be available for purchase at the bookstore as of April 13, 2015. Any questions, please contact the bookstore at (714) 432-5896.
Bookstore Graduation Prices
- Cap & Gown Set (1 cap, 1 gown, 1 tassel)* *Sets for women also includes 1 white collar
- Mega Tassel (Navy and Orange Souvenir Tassel)
- Announcement Set
- 2 week turnaround time, please order early
Online Orders Only
Contact the Honors Program Office
Watson Hall 433
(714) 432 - 5601
Rehearsal & BBQ- Thursday, May 28th, 2015
- ASOCC will be sponsoring a pre-rehearsal BBQ Thursday, May 28th from 12 noon to 1:00pm , at the Orange County Fairgrounds Pacific Amphitheater. The rehearsal will follow from 1:00pm to 1:30pm.
- If you are unable to attend the pre-rehearsal BBQ on Tuesday, May 28th, please view the attached GRAD PowerPoint 2015a.pptx for information pertaining to the Commencement Ceremony. for information pertaining to the Commencement Ceremony.
Day of Commencement - Friday, May 29, 2015
- Tickets are not required to attend the commencement ceremony. There is no limit to the number of guest’s graduates may invite to Commencement.
- Evenings can be alternately sunny and chilly, so dress appropriately. Sunscreen is recommended.
- If you have family or friends that require physical assistance or accommodations in seating, please have them arrive early (45 minutes to one hour). Identify themselves to an OCC staff member and we will make every effort to assist them with appropriate seating arrangements
- Strollers are not permitted in the seating areas or aisles of the Pacific Amphitheatre
- Guests should enter the parking lot through Gate #3 from Fairview Rd/Merrimac Way
Family and Friends who unable to attend the Commencement Ceremony may view the ceremony via live streaming at the following URL on graduation day www.orangecoastcollege.edu/gradvideo
- The bookstore will be having a rehearsal sale on Thursday, May 28, 2015.
- The bookstore WILL NOT be selling items at graduation. The bookstore will be open on campus the day of graduation. Please check the website for store hours.