Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
Home > Enrollment Center > Records > Name Change Process

Name Change Process


Transcripts: New name will appear on OCC transcript (GWC or CCC transcript if applicable)
Course Roster(s): New name will appear on instructor(s) on-line class roster(s).
Financial Aid recipients: Notify the Financial Aid Office of name change.

In accordance with the Coast Community College District policy, name changes can only be completed by submitting:
  • Change of Name Form
  • Your court ordered name change, marriage license, or certificate of citizenship
  • Your state issued identification card  (e.g., driver’s license or identification card)

You may submit your Change of Name form and documentation to the Enrollment Center located on the first floor of Watson Hall.

Orange Coast College
Enrollment Center
2701 Fairview Road
Costa Mesa, California 92626

Enrollment Center hours:
Monday/Tuesday 8am – 5pm
Wednesday/Thursday 9am – 6pm
Friday 9am -12pm

*Current or past employees - Contact Human Resources to process your name change.
**International Students – Contact the International Center to process your name change.