Skip Ribbon Commands Skip to main content
Sign In Navigate Up
Home > Enrollment Center > Records  

Official Transcripts

Official transcripts must be ordered online through Credentials Inc. OCC no longer accepts orders through the mail. Students on campus will have access to computers for online ordering in Watson Hall, the Computing Center and the Library.  Orange Coast College does not offer same day transcript service.

Click here to go to the transcript Information page.

Unofficial Transcripts

Unofficial transcripts are only available to current students with MyOCC access. Former students can only order/request official copies of transcripts. 


You may obtain semester grades using the following options:


Option #1 MyOCC

Grades for the most recent semester are available via the MyOCC portal approximately 2-3 weeks after the end of the semester (allow 3-4 weeks after the end of the fall semester.) Grades are available online via MyOCC.


Option # 2 Order a Transcript

If you need official transcripts, which include all coursework you’ve taken at Orange Coast College, make sure you mark “after final grades are posted” to ensure that your most recent semester grades will appear on your transcript. These requests take approximately 4-6 weeks after the end of the semester and are sent in the order the requests are received. Make sure you submit your request before the end of the term (we begin to accept these requests about one month before the end of the term.) Due to the volume of requests and uncertainty of when grades will be available, we do not offer the Special Handling Rush service on these requests.  Click here for information about ordering a transcript.

NOTE: If you need your grades before the official transcripts are available, you can complete an Early Grade Report and ask your instructor to sign it. This will act as a temporary grade report until official grades are available.