OCC wants you to get involved!
Students are highly encouraged to participate in any number of leadership opportunities.
Below is information on the various branch descriptions, which include the date and meeting times.
- Application Deadline: Friday, May 7, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. PST
- Please see application for position description and duties.
The Inter-Club Council is the student-led governing body of ASOCC clubs who will serve the
interests of ASOCC clubs by planning events and designing activities to enrich the students’
academic experience by encouraging student involvement and exploration of personal interests,
as well as functioning as a resource and supporter of the clubs. The purpose of the Inter-Club
Council is to encourage OCC students to be involved in campus clubs in order to create a more
meaningful college experience and assist in their development. The ICC also serves the purpose
of supporting, encouraging, and contributing to the success of the clubs.
- Meeting times: 11:10 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. PST
2021-2022 Executive Board Application
Application deadline: Monday, May 17, 2021 at 12:00 noon PST.
Please see application for position descriptions and duties.
- The Executive Board of the ASOCC shall act as administrators and carry out legislation passed by the Student Senate and Executive Board.
- Student Senate & Executive Board meeting times: Fridays from 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. PST
2021-2022 ASOCC Officer Application
If you should have any questions, please email the Student Life & Leadership Department at
or call (714) 432-5730.