OCC wants you to get involved!
Students are highly encouraged to participate in any number of leadership opportunities.
Below is information on the various branch descriptions, which include the date and meeting times.
If you should have any questions, please email the Student Life & Leadership Department at
or call (714) 432-5730.
- The Executive Board officers serve as the leaders of the various branches of student government, facilitate meetings, and execute the administrative duties of ASOCC to ensure the which help facilitate the business conducted by the Senate.
- The Fiscal Affairs Council provides oversight and stewardship of ASOCC funds, including: considering all requests for funds outside of the ASOCC annual budget, reviewing and revising ASOCC fiscal guidelines, and address any other fiscal concerns that affect the Associated Students' funds.
- The ASOCC Officer application can be submitted for any one of the following branches of student government listed below:
- Advocacy Committee
- The Advocacy Committee researches and advocates for local, state, and federal legislation as it impacts the needs and concerns of students.
- College Life Committee
- The College Life Committee plans, organizes, and hosts events and activities designed to help students enrich their academic and social experiences.
- Inter-Club Council
- The Inter-Club Council's purpose is to encourage OCC student to be involved in student clubs & organizations in order to create a more meaningful college experience. The ICC also services the purpose of supporting, encouraging, and contributing to the success of student clubs & organizations by planning events and activities to enrich the student academic experience.