The Inter-Club Council (ICC) consists of all Associated Students of Orange Coast College registered and approved student clubs and organizations. Orange Coast College is home to over 60 student clubs and organizations that bring together students with shared interests ranging from academics, sports, art and cultural backgrounds.
ICC, headed by the ICC President and the other officers, sponsors events, organizes campus-wide student club and organizations activities and holds monthly meetings with active student clubs and organizations. These meetings start at noon in the Student Center Lounge on the first Tuesday of each month when fall and spring semester classes are in session.
The 2018-2019 the dates of the meetings are:
- Fall Semester - Oct. 2, Nov. 6, & Dec 4.
- Spring Semester - Feb. 5, Mar. 5, Apr. 2, May 7.
Other events hosted by the Inter-Club Council include:
- Fall Pirate Involvement Fest (formally Club Rush) - Sep. 11
- Fall Coast Day - October 30
- Spring Pirate Involvement Fest (formally Club Rush) - Feb. 12
- Spring Coast Day - April 9
2018-2019 Inter-Club Council President