The Inter-Club Council (ICC) consists of all Associated Students of Orange Coast College registered and approved clubs. Orange Coast College is home to over 60 student clubs that bring together students with shared interests ranging from academics, sports, art and cultural backgrounds.
ICC, headed by the ICC President and the other officers, sponsor club events, organizes campus-wide club activities and holds monthly meetings with active clubs. These meetings start at noon in the Student Center Lounge on the first Tuesday of each month when fall and spring semester classes are in session.
The 2018-2019 the dates of the meetings are:
- Fall Semester - Oct. 2, Nov. 6, & Dec 4.
- Spring Semester - Feb. 5, Mar. 5, Apr. 2, May 7.
Other events hosted by the Inter-Club Council include:
- Fall Pirate Involvement Fest (formally Club Rush) - Sep. 11
- Spring Pirate Involvement Fest (formally Club Rush) - Feb. 12
- Spring Coast Day - March 5
2018-2019 Inter-Club Council President