As outlined in the Student Club & Organization Handbook, attendance to a Student Club & Organization Orientation is required if a student club or organization would like to do any of the following:
- Plan special events (i.e. fundraisers, fieldtrips/excursions, speakers, etc.) outside of the regularly scheduled student club & organization meeting
- Utilize student club & organization funds (i.e. expenses, reimbursement for purchases, purchase order request, etc.)
Student club & organization presidents, vice presidents, secretaries, and treasurers are encouraged to attend.
Additionally, first-time student club & organization advisors are required to attend a Student Club & Organization orientation.
March 2019 Student Club & Organization Dates, Times, and Locations are:
- Wednesday, March 13th from 4-5pm – ASOCC Conference Room
- Monday, March 18th from 9:30am – 10:30am – ASOCC Conference Room
- Tuesday, March 19th from 10 – 11am – ASOCC Conference Room
- Wednesday, March 20th from 11am – 12 noon – ASOCC Conference Room
- Thursday, March 21st from 1 – 2pm – ASOCC Conference Room
- Friday, March 22nd from 11:30am – 12 noon – Watson Hall 3rd Floor Conference Room