The Inter-Club Council (ICC) consists of all Associated Students of Orange Coast College registered and approved student clubs and organizations. Orange Coast College is home to over 60 student clubs and organizations that bring together students with shared interests ranging from academics, sports, art and cultural backgrounds.
ICC, headed by the ICC President and the other officers, sponsors events, organizes campus-wide student club and organizations activities and holds monthly meetings with active student clubs and organizations. These meetings start at noon in the Student Center Lounge on the first Tuesday of each month when fall and spring semester classes are in session.
The 2019-2020 the dates of the meetings are:
- Fall Semester - Oct. 1, Nov. 5, & Dec 4.
- Spring Semester - Feb. 4 - Meet & Greet, Mar. 10, Apr. 7, May 5.
Other events hosted by the Inter-Club Council include:
- Meet and Greet - February 4
- Fall Pirate Involvement Fair (formally Club Rush) - February 11
- Spring Coast Day - Cancelled due to Covid-19
2019-2020 Inter-Club Council President