9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m
To create opportunities for student involvement,
leadership development, & campus engagement in support of the OCC vision
be recognized as a critical contributor to student success and retention.
- Continued Development
- Statement: Encourage personal and professional development through attendance at conferences, workshops, and education.
- Statement: Promote empathetic understanding of various identities, viewpoints, finding common ground, and promoting civil dialogue to seek understanding.
- Statement: Being honest with ourselves and each other. Hold each other and ourselves accountable.
- Statement: Knowing the roles of individual positions and team members. Recognizing the strengths and skills of the various team members. Working synergistically to accomplish the team mission. Trust and respect one another to accomplish their assigned tasks and responsibilities.
- Statement: Recognizing a need and assisting a person to get what they need. Anticipating the needs of others.
- Statement: Ability to be open to changing for the sake of improvement.