Each year the Student Life & Leadership Department in collaboration with the Inter-Club Council (ICC) recognizes student clubs, organizations, and honors societies for their contributions to Orange Coast College in the fulfillment of it's mission and values. Applications will be open in the Spring 2021 semester.
Student clubs, organizations, and honors societies can apply to be recognized in any of the following categories:
- Student Club & Organization of the Year
- This award is given to the outstanding club or organization for their exemplary service to the students, the College, and the surrounding community.
- Service & Leadership Event of the Year
- This prestigious award honors a student club & organization that sponsored an event which provided outstanding community service or leadership development to the students, the College, and/or the community. Only one event is considered per application.
- Advisor of the Year
- This award was developed to recognize outstanding examples of leadership, guidance, and support by an advisor. This award acknowledges those who volunteer their expertise and time to help students develop and grow into not only responsible citizens but into leaders as well.
- Officer of the Year
- This award recognizes outstanding examples of leadership, work ethic, and integrity by a student club or organization officer. It targets those who are dedicated to the success of all student club and organization members and activities and who go above and beyond what is expected of them as an officer.
Full descriptions for each of these awards is listed below or in the application, which is linked above.
For questions pertaining about these awards, please contact Grishma Patel, Student Life & Leadership Specialist, at (714) 432-6882 or firstname.lastname@example.org.