Spring 2021 EOPS Applications are Available on November 1st.
- California Resident or Non-Resident Tuition Exempt (AB-540)
- Be a full-time student (12 units or more)
- First Priority to Student with Less Than 40 College Applicable Units
- Have Not Earned a College Degree or Certificate
- Qualify for a Board of Governors Fee Waiver (BOGFW) A, B, or C with 0 EFC
- Be determined to be educationally disadvantaged according to EOPS regulation.
Meet EOPS State Guidelines*
*Criteria for EOPS students include qualifying for Board of Governor’s Fee Waiver (B.O.G.F.W.) under option A or B as determined by Financial Aid Office. According to California residency (AB 540 Eligible) and income requirements, EOPS applicants must be educationally disadvantaged, according to Title V, Article 2, section 56220(e).
How to Apply
- Complete an OCC Admission Application
- Complete the FAFSA including BOGFW or The California Dream Act with the OCC Financial Aid Office
- Complete EOPS Application*
- Submit official transcripts from all previously attended college to Admissions and Records.
*Please note that completing an application does not guarantee acceptance into the program. Eligibility requirements mandated by Title 5 Regulations determine acceptance. Please call the EOPS office if you have any questions (714) 432-5817.