2014/2015 Check with Division Office for department scholarship deadline dates.
Below are links to OCC Department Scholarships. This is not a general scholarship. Scholarships are grouped by Division or Departments. The links are updated throughout the academic year.
The due dates for these opportunities are the spring of each year, usually by mid-April.Important points to remember while reviewing these opportunities.
- 3.00 cumulative GPA required for most department scholarships
- Awards average $500.00 and are one-time scholarships.
- Scholarships are awarded based on funds available and may not be awarded each year
- As a rule, students are selected in the spring of each academic year.
- Selections are made via nomination, or an application process by the department.
- Criteria and campus contacts for each scholarship are listed - phone numbers and e-mails are supplied when applicable.
Click on each Division/Department to view a list of opportunities within the division.
CONSUMER & HEALTH SCIENCE DIVISION
DISABLED STUDENT CENTER/LEARNING CENTER
PHYSICAL EDUCATION & ATHLETICS DIVISION
SERVICE & LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
SOCIAL & BEHAVIORAL SCIENCE DIVISION
VISUAL & PERFORMING ARTS DIVISION