The waiting list is open throughout the year. Children will be placed in the program as space becomes available. Parents wishing to place their child on the waiting list can click the link below for a waitlist application form or pick one up from the Children's Center office. Please return completed application with required documentation (see below).
Waitlist General Information Handout
Full Cost Wait List Application 2014
Subsidized Wait List Application 2014
Required Documents for the Waiting List:
- $30.00 fee for full-cost waitlist (Cash or check ONLY)
- For families requesting subsidized childcare, current gross family income documentation will be required (see page 2 of application).
- Student-parents will be required to provide a printout of official OCC/other college class printout upon being accepted into the program.
The following immunizations are required at the appropriate age:
- 6 Months: 3 DPT, 2 Polio, 2 Hib, 2 Hep B.
- 15 Months: 3 DPT, 2 Polio, 2 Hib, 2 Hep B., TB Test, MMR. Varicella.
- 18 Months: 4 DPT, 3 Polio, 3 Hib, 3 Hep B., TB Test, MMR, Varicella.
- Over 2 Years: Same as 18 months plus TB test every two years.
- One (1) Hib on or after first birthday is required.