Need to speak to a counselor?
The Transfer Center offers virtual walk-in counseling for brief and general transfer counseling questions.
On Wednesday, March 10, OCC STEM Academy will be offering a workshop for students interested in health professions and will
cover application requirements, preparation
tips, target GPA, and resources. All students
are welcome to attend.
Highlighting Health Professions Workshop.pdf
Ordering Official Transcript?
Did you apply to transfer for Fall 2021 and are receiving notification to submit OFFICIAL transcripts?
If so, please read important information:
If you have applied to transfer for fall 2021 and have “In Progress” courses this Spring 2021 semester make sure you:
- Order official transcripts
- Contact the Graduation Office at OCCTranscripts@occ.cccd.edu to request a verification letter showing your In Progress courses. Be sure to use your student email and include your OCC student ID number in your message.
*Please remember to follow the steps above ONLY if you are receiving notification from your transfer institutions to submit OFFICIAL transcripts.
Apply for the 2021 South Coast Higher Education Council (SCHEC) Scholarship. Application deadline is April 18, 2021. To learn more and access the application, click here.
SCHEC SCHOLARSHIPS 2021.pdf
Fall 21 CSU Transfers:
- Be sure to continue to check your email for important campus updates and to-do items i.e sending official transcripts.
- Submit a graduation petition to the Graduation Office before the Spring deadline if you will be earning an Associate's degree.
- Feb. 15, 2021 for ADT (CSU Admission)
- Mar. 15, 2021 for AA, AS, and/or Certs
- Select CSUs are still accepting Fall 21 applications, visit CalState Apply for more info.
- CSU Fullerton Fall 21Transfer Admission Guide:
Common Application:Check out our Common Application resources and information online, to guide you through the Common Application.
Join our Transfer Community on Canvas! This canvas course is designed for OCC students to have access to all of the Transfer Center's resources and services. This is a great place to stay connected and receive latest transfer updates and information.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update as of 3/30/2020:
At this time, Orange Coast College is closed until further notice out of an abundance of caution for the safety of our students, faculty, and staff. Virtual counseling services will begin on March 31, 2020. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Visit OCC's COVID-19 Resource Page for helpful information.