Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

College Report

Transfer College Report 

Learn whether this form is required. This form is optional at a majority of Common Application schools in CA. Check each school’s website (not Common Application) to learn whether this form is required


  • Print the Transfer College Report from the Common App Instructions section/ Filling out your Common App/ Common App Program Materials/ Offline Documents
  • Complete the information below for EACH Common Application campus you are applying to
  • Create Pre-Addressed, stamped envelope for each campus that requires the form. Leave return address area blank - the OCC Transfer Center will provide this portion. 
  • Submit the following items to the OCC Transfer Center, Watson Hall 215:
    • Transfer College Report- complete the top section and the FERPA waiver-  one copy
    • Complete the OCC Transfer College Report Student Checklist form, which can be found in the Transfer Center
    • Pre-addressed, stamped envelopes - addressed for each campus that requires the Transfer College Report
This form will route from the Transfer Center to the Dean of Students Office and back to the Transfer Center for final signature prior to being mailed. If the student does NOT waive their rights, the student will be contacted to pick up the completed form. It will then be the student's responsibility to mail the form to each campus.  Please allow up to two weeks for this routing process.

Addressing Envelopes and Accurate Postage

Include postage stamp for the current rate on each envelope. Envelopes including more than just the Report (i.e. additional letters of recommendation, transcripts) may require additional postage.

What to bring to the Transfer Center

Please bring your Transfer College Report to the Transfer Center. Make sure to provide the Campus names as well as the deadline for them to be received. Check each campus website to determine if the form is required- most CA schools do not require this form.

Sample College Report


Sample College Report


Sample College Report Back

Common Application Help

For questions about Common Application or other transfer related issues, please contact the Transfer Center in Watson Hall 215 or by calling 714-432-5894.