Fall 2018 Workshops
|Monday, December 10th||1:00-3:00 pm||Assessment Center- WH 110|
Information Regarding our OPEN LABS:
Description of Open Lab:
Counselors will be helping students in a computer lab setting to assist with questions regarding both the Cal State and UC Applications.
KEEP IN MIND:
1. Start your application before attending the Open Lab
2. Come prepared with your specific questions
3. Bring individual copies of all academic transcripts from all colleges including any test scores (if your question is pertaining to coursework or AP Scores). Counselors will NOT have access to transcripts.
4. Last Check-in for Open Lab is 15 minutes prior to the end of the session
5. Space is limited. Max: 40 students
Services not provided during Open Lab:
1. No Personal Insight Question Reads
2. Counselors will not have access to transcripts
3. No academic planning, petitions, or renewals.