Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Forms for Students

Here, you will find all the forms that are available in our office. You can download them here and email it to or drop it off in person. Please allow 3-5 business days for us to process your request.

Letter of Verification Request 

If your class schedule is not adequate proof that you are currently enrolled at OCC, you may use this form to request a letter that verifies you are an international student at OCC.  The letter will include your degree program, current number of units enrolled, first semester at OCC, and estimated semester of program completion. Please be aware that we cannot verify your grades or academic standing. You must order official transcripts for proof of your grades and academic standing.

Authorization to Release Records/Information to a Third Party 

In order to maintain student confidentiality, your OCC student information is not accessible to anyone other than you.  If you would like to authorize another person to have access to your student file information, you will need to complete an Authorization to Release Records to a Third Party form.  Please note that the authorized party will only be able to obtain your personal information in person (not over the phone), and with a valid photo ID.  We must receive the form directly from the student.

Concurrent Enrollment

If you plan to take a class at another institution, you can submit concurrent enrollment request. Follow these steps to complete the form and receive authorization:

  1. Complete the form with your information, the school you plan to enroll, and the name of the course.
  2. Meet one of the International Counselors and receive their signature. You can go to their walk-in hours or make an appointment by calling our office: 714-432-5940
  3. Submit the signed form to the Global Engagement Center. Our immigration technicians will review your request. Please allow 3-5 business days.
  4. If approved, we will email you the signed form or you can come pick it up in our office.
  5. Apply to the school you plan to enroll and follow their instructions to enroll in the course. 

Transfer Out Request

Accepted to another institution? Congratulations! Follow these steps to have your SEVIS record successfully transferred to the new institution.

  • Complete the transfer out request form and attach a copy of your acceptance letter. Submit both to the Global Engagement Center in person or by email:
  • Your Transfer must be completed within your 60 day grace period for transfer- counted from the last day you attended classes at OCC.  If you miss the grace period, OCC will be unable to transfer your SEVIS record in active status! 
  • U.S. Immigration regulations require that you must attend the next available session at your new school. 
  • Please note that if you will be travelling abroad before classes begin at your new school you will need to use the new school's I-20 to enter the U.S. 
  • If you are currently on OPT from OCC you will also need to submit a copy of your OPT card and a letter of verification of employment from your employer.