Hello and thank you for your interest in Orange Coast College!
If you are an international student needing an F-1 visa to attend Orange Coast College, please complete all steps of the international admissions process listed below. Permanent resident, U.S. citizen, and other visa types such as F-2, H-2, etc., please contact Enrollment Services for further assistance.
Got questions? Feel free to complete the Admissions Inquiry request and one of our staff will follow up with you shortly.
Step 1: Submit your complete application packet (items 1-7)
Applications are accepted year-round and reviewed on a rolling basis. Please submit a complete application packet as soon as possible to avoid further delay when it gets closer to the deadline. You may send copies of all application documents in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can submit your application materials in-person or mail it to:
Orange Coast College
Global Engagement Center
2701 Fairview Road
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Step 2: Follow Up Email
The normal processing time is between 7-14 business days. You will receive a follow up email from email@example.com regarding to your application status within that time frame. If you do not hear back from us, please follow these instructions:
- Check for emails coming from firstname.lastname@example.org to the email(s) listed on your application form. Also check your Spam/Junk folder.
- Email email@example.com to "Check My Application Status". Please include your full name, date of birth, and contact information in the body of your email to verify your information.
- 163.com, 126.com, qq.com, and hotmail.com users have reported issues related to not receiving our emails. If you own one of those email accounts, provide an additional email address on your application form.
Step 3: Getting Accepted
- Incomplete Application: you will receive a follow up email with a list of required document(s). Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by the application deadline.
- Complete Application: after we finalize the admission review process, you will receive the E-Acceptance email which will include your MyCoast login and information on the next steps to prepare for enrollment and arrival.
We look forward to welcoming you to campus and preparing you for your new adventure at Orange Coast College!
EducationUSA is free advising center sponsored by the US State Department for
international students interested in studying in US. There are more than 300 centers world-wide. Find one in your local area by clicking on the icon.
*Information regarding admissions, including the cost of attendance can change without prior notice.