APPLY FOR FREE!
If you are U.S. permanent resident, U.S. citizen, and other study eligible visa categories such as F-2, H-2, L-2, etc. apply on OpenCCC.
Step 1: Submit a complete application packet
Applications are accepted year-round and reviewed on a rolling basis. Please submit a complete application packet as soon as possible to avoid further delay when it gets closer to the deadline. You may send copies of all application documents in PDF format by email only to email@example.com.
Step 2: Follow Up Email
The normal processing time is up to 14 business days. You will receive a follow-up email from firstname.lastname@example.org with application status. If you have not heard back, please follow these instructions:
- Check for emails coming from email@example.com to the email(s) listed on your application form. Also, check your Spam/Junk folder.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to "Check My Application Status". Please include your full name, date of birth, and contact information in the body of your email to verify your information.
- 163.com, 126.com, qq.com, and hotmail.com users have reported issues related to not receiving our emails. If you own one of those email accounts, provide an additional email address on your application form.
Step 3: Getting Accepted
- Incomplete Application: you will receive a follow-up email with a list of the required document(s). Please send it to email@example.com by the application deadline.
- Complete Application: after we finalize the admission review process, you will receive the E-Acceptance email which will include your MyCoast login and information on the next steps to prepare for enrollment and arrival.
We look forward to welcoming you to campus and preparing you for your new adventure at Orange Coast College!