Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Part-time Concurrent Enrollment Students

If you are already in the U.S. with a valid I-20 from another school and would like to take one or two classes at OCC, please submit the following:

  1. OCC Application Form.pdf
  2. A letter on school letterhead from a Designated School Official (DSO) at your school (where you will maintain your I-20 status) giving you permission to take the classes at OCC. Your letter must list the classes.

  3. Copy of your current I-20.