Estimated Annual Expenses
Non Resident Tuition + Health, Service and Enrollment Fee
Room & Board
Incidentals, books, and supplies
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the total cost of attendance a fixed rate?
- No, the cost above represents the minimum available funds you need to receive a form I-20 to apply for an F-1 student visa. This represents your ability to fund your first year of study at Orange Coast College.
Do you provide scholarships or financial aid?
- Orange Coast College currently does not offer scholarships or financial aid for incoming international students.
How much will I pay in tuition and fees?
- How much you pay is based on the number of course units you are registered for per semester. International students pay the non-resident tuition rate at $346.00 per semester credit unit.
Students holding an F-1 visa to attend Orange Coast College must be enrolled full-time, a minimum of 12 units per Fall and Spring semester and if you are starting in the Summer semester, you must enroll in 6 units.
What is a credit unit?
- Credit unit represents the number of hours you would spend in the classroom. One class at OCC can range from 1-6 units, with the majority of classes ranging from 3-4 units.
When do I pay for tuition and fees?
- Tuition and fees are billed after you register for classes. Payment deadlines are determined by the OCC Enrollment Center.
What are acceptable forms of payment for tuition and fee?
- The most common way students pay for tuition and fees is by credit or debit card on their MyOCC portal or by wiring funds through FlyWire
. Cash and check is accepted through the OCC Bursar's Office.
Do you offer a tuition payment plan?
- Yes, OCC offers a 3-installment tuition plan for the Fall and Spring semester and a 2-installment plan for the Summer semester.
How do I pay for room and board?
I have relatives nearby OCC who are allowing me to live with them for free, do I have to pay for the Room and Board fee?
- No you do not need to pay the room and board fee. You may deduct the cost of room and board when presenting your financial documents but with an attached letter of support signed by your housing sponsor.
Do I have to pay for medical insurance?
- Yes, medical insurance is mandatory. Students must purchase a plan from our provider only, except if your health insurance is being sponsored by your government.
Will the cost of attendance change during my enrollment of Orange Coast College?
- All information presented on the OCC website including the cost of attendance is subject to change without advance notice.