Eligibility: Foster Youth/ Ward of Court
How to Get Started
1. Walk-in or make an appointment to see a Guardian Scholars Specialist.
2. Schedule an appointment for one-on-one orientation with a Guardian Scholars Specialist.
*Ward of Court Letter
*Guardian Scholars Essays: 2-3 pages typed, double spaced
a. Brief statement about your journey in foster care
b. Brief statement of your current situation
c. Your educational goals/plans for college
Your Commitment to Guardian Scholars Program
- Fully participate in all aspects of the program — meetings, events, mentoring, career mapping, academic advising
- Maintain an overall GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Stay continuously enrolled at Orange Coast College
- Abide by all Orange Coast College standards for appropriate conduct and community behavior
If you have any questions, please contact Guardian Scholars via phone @ 714-432-0202 x26090, or visit our office on the 4th floor of Watson Hall, Room 443.