Orange Coast College is committed to creating a safe and inclusive campus environment. Members of the Orange Coast College community, guests and visitors are entitled to an educational and working environment free from sex and gender-based discrimination and harassment, including sexual harassment, sexual assault, dating and domestic violence, and stalking.
District policy BP 5910 Sexual Misconduct and AP 5910 Sexual Misconduct outline the process to address alleged violations of prohibited conduct by students.
To report sex discrimination, including sexual harassment, sexual assault, dating violence, domestic violence, and stalking, please complete this FORM. Note this form does not constitute a formal complaint, for more information please refer to Section 9.6 of the District policy AP 5910 Sexual Misconduct.
The following is a list of Coast Community College District policies related to reporting, response, and training.
- BP/AP 3410 Prohibition of Discrimination and Harassment
- BP/AP 3435 Discrimination, Harassment, and Retaliation Complaints and Investigations
- BP/AP 3500 Campus Safety
- BP/AP 3510 Prohibition of Workplace Violence
- BP/AP 3515 Reporting of Crimes
- BP/AP 3516 Registered Sex Offender
- BP/AP 3518 Child Abuse Reporting
- BP/AP 3540 Sexual and Other Assaults on Campus
- BP/AP 5500 Student Code of Conduct