UPDATED WITH NEW RESOURCES!
EMERGENCY GRANTS AND FUNDS FOR STUDENTS - FREE MONEY!
ORANGE COUNTY & SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA GENERAL COMMUNITY RESOURCES:
- Aunt Bertha is an online database of social services like food pantries, medical care, etc.
- 211 Orange County for general social services. Dial 211 from any cell phone, text 898-211 or or visit: https://www.211oc.org/
- Public Information Hotline offered by Orange County Sheriff: 714-628-7085
- Families Forward is operating a drive-through food assistance, Monday-Friday, 10am-2pm.
- Mercy House will continue their usual operations, including their Costa Mesa Bridge Shelter (714-318-4038)
- For those who may be worried about quarantining in a home where they do not feel safe, help is available from the National Domestic Violence Hotline 24/7/365 at @ndvh by chat or by calling their hotline at 1-800-799-7233.
PHYSICAL & MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES
- You may be eligible for medical coverage under Medi-Cal!
- Make sure you take care of your Mental Health as well! The OCC Student Health Center is providing mental health care virtually during this time. To reach the Mental Health Services team, please leave a voicemail or text message at (714) 432-6858.