At Orange Coast College, we define Student Equity as guarantee of fair treatment, access, opportunity, and advancement for all students, while working to identify and address barriers that stand in the way of student success. This commitment to access, success and transfer for all of our current and prospective students is part of OCC's Student Equity Program, created to address gaps in achievement for students with the greatest needs. Through this program we assure that, regardless of background, students are supported with resources and services needed to achieve their educational outcomes.
Campus Tours for Transfer Students
Major & Career Exploration
Laptop Lending Program
Student Equity Program
- First time college student (no degree already attained; Associate's, Bachelor's, Master's, Doctoral degree)
- Be enrolled in at least 6 academic units or more in Fall 2019
- Qualify for the California College Promise Grant (CCPG) - formerly known as the Board of Governors (BOG) Fee Waiver
- Be in good standing with the Student Equity Program, if reapplying from a previous academic year.
- Not in any other OCC student support services program (EOPS/ CARE, CalWORKs, Guardian Scholars).
**Student Equity will be accepting students with the greatest need based on financial aid awards and unmet need.
Interested in applying to the program? Apply for the 2019-2020 Program Today!: click here!