The ESL Credit Program is recommended if you are interested in:
- meeting the requirement of full-time enrollment
- completing a degree or certificate at OCC
- transferring from OCC to a four-year university
- improving English communication in business and professional life
For information regarding Credit ESL and the NEW CURRICULUM, click HERE. You can also view the ESL Sequence Chart here.
The ELL Noncredit Program is recommended if you are interested in:
- better communication with the English-speaking community
- improving English for US citizenship
- helping your children in the American school system
- preparing for career certificates/college degrees
- improving English for workplace communication
For more information about Noncredit ELL, click HERE.
You can also view an ELL Sequence Chart 5.19.pdf