The Enrollment Center is located on the first floor of Watson Hall on the east side of the campus, next to Parking Lot A.
Effective August 2, 2021, the Enrollment Center will be open on Mondays and Thursdays for in-person services from 10:00am to 4:00pm. Limited services will be available at the Help Desk on the first floor of Watson Hall on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 10:00am to 4:00pm.
In accordance with current guidelines, we ask that all unvaccinated individuals wear a face covering in the Enrollment Center. We appreciate your cooperation.
We look forward to assisting you!
Answers to most questions can be found on our webpages. Please use the navigation pane on the left-hand side to help you locate the topic. Should you need further assistance, our email and phone number is listed to the right. To reach us via Zoom, please click the button below during the following hours:
Enrollment Services Virtual Front Desk Schedule|
|9AM - 1PM||1PM - 5PM||9AM - 1PM||1PM - 5PM|
NOTE: The virtual front desk will be closed on Monday, September 6, 2021 (Labor Day).
...or click below to ASK Pete!
The Enrollment Center strives to teach students how to be responsible individuals who are capable of meeting deadlines and managing their own academic records.
We achieve this by:
- Creating a supportive environment for students so they can concentrate on their academics and personal growth.
- Providing friendly, fair, and consistent service to students, faculty, and staff under the parameters established for California Community Colleges.
- Acknowledging the importance of diversity in both our staff and student population.
- Providing accurate and timely information to students about policies and deadlines to ensure that their academic records are reflective of their achievement.
- Promoting and encouraging students to take advantage of the various services available on campus. Maintaining complete and accurate student records.
- Actively seeking technological advancements to provide more timely service to students and faculty.
Orange Coast College is an equal opportunity employer and community college, and does not discriminate against students, employees or any other person on the basis of ethnicity, gender, disability or any other class protected by State and Federal Laws. Orange Coast College is committed to excellence through diversity, and takes pride in its multicultural, diverse environment.